A 44-year old Burleson man was arrested in a Sulphur Springs lounge Tuesday night after a disturbance. The man is accused of hitting the bartender and owner in the face with a pool cue. Police officers responded to a report of a fight in progress at the lounge located in the 300 block of East Industrial Drive shortly after 9:30 p.m. Tuesday. Three men were said to be involved. A second person, a 32-year old Burleson man, was arrested for public intoxication in the lounge parking lot. A third man fled the scene before officers arrived. David Wayne Thomas was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and with public intoxication before Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer who set bond at $20,000.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021