The Sulphur Springs Downtown Business Alliance is having a Christmas Lights Contest for city residents who live along the route of the Lions’ Club Lighted Christmas Parade on Connally, Church and Houston streets. Judging will take place the night of the parade on Friday, December 5. Prize money will include $500 for first place, $200 for second place and $100 for third place. Winners will be announced on December 8.
- Hopkins County Oct. 26 COVID-19 Update: 11 Recoveries, 8 New Cases
- Road Materials Bids, Equipment Purchase Approved By Hopkins County Commissioners Court
- Tony Glasscock
- One Sports Event Postponed, One Takes Place On This Rainy Game Day Monday, Oct. 26
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner On Coach’s Show After Friday Win At Mount Pleasant
- Winnsboro Man Accused Of Assaulting Wife For Throwing His Beer Out