The Sulphur Springs Downtown Business Alliance is having a Christmas Lights Contest for city residents who live along the route of the Lions’ Club Lighted Christmas Parade on Connally, Church and Houston streets. Judging will take place the night of the parade on Friday, December 5. Prize money will include $500 for first place, $200 for second place and $100 for third place. Winners will be announced on December 8.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow