The Sulphur Springs City Council will consider several matters on second and final reading that are budget related at a special meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. Agenda items are for the appropriations ordinance, setting the tax rate, the water rate, the sewer rate, sanitation rate and authorization of updated service credits.
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 21-27, 2020
- Volleyball and Tennis on Tap This Game Day Tuesday
- Wildcats Team Tennis Topples Pine Tree in Longview, 14-5
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 14-20, 2020
- Texas Conference For Employers Hosting Lunchtime Live
- Libertarian Lou Antonelli Seeking Texas 4th Congressional District Seat