The Sulphur Springs City Council will consider several matters on second and final reading that are budget related at a special meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. Agenda items are for the appropriations ordinance, setting the tax rate, the water rate, the sewer rate, sanitation rate and authorization of updated service credits.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday
- Kentucky Man Allegedly Struck Arkansas State Police Patrol Vehicle During Slow I-30 Pursuit
- Wildcats Baseball Team Climbs Back Into Second Place After Defeating Mount Pleasant Friday