Former Sulphur Springs Policeman and former Hopkins County Sheriff’s Crime Prevention Officer Rex Morgan entered guilty pleas Monday to thefts from the Sheriff’s evidence room and was sentenced to 10-years probation and 180-days in the County Jail. 8th District Court Judge Eddie Northcutt also fined Morgan $2,000 for each offense. Pills and a firearm were taken from the evidence room.
- Family Member Of Human Trafficking Victim To Speak At Aug. 11 Kiwanis Program
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants