Former Sulphur Springs Policeman and former Hopkins County Sheriff’s Crime Prevention Officer Rex Morgan entered guilty pleas Monday to thefts from the Sheriff’s evidence room and was sentenced to 10-years probation and 180-days in the County Jail. 8th District Court Judge Eddie Northcutt also fined Morgan $2,000 for each offense. Pills and a firearm were taken from the evidence room.
- All Como-Pickton CISD Students To Return Oct. 12 To On-Campus Learning
- 10 New COVID-19 Cases, 11 Recoveries reported Sept. 28 In Hopkins County
- Football Coach Greg Owens Discusses Wakeland Loss On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Tough Weekend For Lady Cats Volleyball As They Drop Three Matches With District Play Beginning Tuesday
- Lady Cats Cross Country Is 2nd At LeTourneau Meet Saturday, Wildcats Finish 5th
- 4 Arkansas Men Arrested On Controlled Substance, Marijuana Charges Following High Speed Chase