March 16, 2023- AARP Tax Aid is available for free tax return prep, this is appointment only. Appointments will be held at Sulphur Springs Library from Feb. 7- April 15, 2023 every Tuesday and Saturday. Tuesday times will be from 9:30 to 1:30, Saturdays time will be from 9:30 to 12:30.
No walk-ins are allowed, this is a appointment only event. To apply click here: AARP Tax Aide Registration
Packets will be available at the Sulphur Springs Library, before your appointment please stop by and pick one up.
Sulphur Springs Library is located at: 611 N Davis St.
Items you need to bring when you come for your appointment:
- Previous two years tax returns.
- Social Security cards and/or ITIN notices/cards or other official documentation that show
the taxpayer identification numbers for every individual on your return.
- Government-issued photo ID for each taxpayer.
- Checking or savings account information if you want to direct deposit any refund(s) or
direct debit of any amounts due.
- Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN) (for each individual if applicable).