Dates have been set for new students, those who did not attend Sulphur springs ISD in at the end of the 2021-2022 school years and who will be enrolling Sulphur Springs High School for the fall semester, to register for the 2022-2023 school year.
July 1-21 Online Registration
Some time between July 1 and July 21, go online to www.ssisd.net, scroll to New Student Registration, then fill in the parent information for a login. Then, log in and fill in all sections for the student.
- The student name and all information MUST match the student’s birth certificate and Social Security card.
- Save each section and move to the next until all forms are filled in.
- Family 1 – List the parent/guardian the students lives with most of the time.
- Family 1 – Only list 2 parents/guardians. Do not list brothers, sisters or others here.
- Family 2 – Only list if there is another parent who the student does not live with.
- Family 1 – Mom – Barbara Bush & Stepfather George Bush at 1234 Capital Street, Sulphur Springs, Texas
- Family 2 – Father – Ronald Ragan & Stepmother – Susan Ragan at 1234 Livewell Street, Dallas, Texas
- If the student lives with anyone other than a parent who is listed on the birth certificate or listed in a court order, the power of attorney MUST be brought to the school.
- All other contacts may be listed in emergency contacts.
- Be sure to click submit at the end.
July 25-29, 2022 Documents & Scheduling
After electronic information is complete, bring the following documents to Mrs. Sharp in the front office at SSHS anytime between 8 to 11 a.m. or 1 to 3 p.m. July 25-29, 2022, to complete the registration process and see the counselor for a class schedule.
- Unofficial transcript from your previous school. This, SSHS administration notes, is important.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency
Aug. 15-16, Laptop Pick Up
New students, report to the SSHS Charge Lounge at the Library some time between 8 and 11 a.m. or 1 to 3:30 p.m. Aug. 15 or Aug. 16 to pick up/check out your laptop for the year.
SSHS administration notes that these dates are important. Specific employees are scheduled to be at the school to serve students during those dates and times. On other days as staff report for duty this summer, the employees will be in various trainings and back to school meetings, thus unavailable.