Hospital Also Donating Medical Supplies To Send To Kharkov
By Jennifer Heitman, Senior Market Development, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs, [email protected]
Inpatient Hemodialysis Now Available
We are now offering inpatient hemodialysis for patients who are battling End-Stage Renal Disease while in inpatient status. This is an effort to keep patients and their families in the community by avoiding being transferred out for their hemodialysis needs. We are excited to be able to offer this service. Registered Nurses Dana Ingram and Brigitte Zeigler are leading this effort.
For questions about the CHRISTUS Mother Frances – Sulphur Springs Inpatient Dialysis Program, please contact Dana Ingram at 903-438-4409 or [email protected].
Thanks to the generosity of our hospital associates and many others, we have raised $2,500 for Ukraine. Through a hospital initiative, along with the Hopkins County Healthcare Foundation, we had the opportunity to aid the community of Kharkov (a city in northeast Ukraine). One of the hospital associates has a spouse who is from this city, and their family is still there.
In addition to the monetary gift, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital has charitably donated medical supplies to be sent as well.
*UPDATED – COVID Vaccine Clinics *New Location*
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs will no longer offer the COVID Vaccine Clinic every Friday morning.
However, Net Health does offer Pediatric and Adult COVID vaccines. This vaccine clinic is located at 100 Medical Circle in Sulphur Springs. No appointment is necessary. Subsequently, Net Health will continue to come every four weeks to provide COVID vaccines.
From 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. daily, Net Health will offer vaccines on the following weeks: May 31-June 3, June 27-July 1, July 25-29, August 22-26, September 19-23, and October 17-21.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Patients and visitors will be encouraged, but not required, to wear a mask. However, we will continue to screen patients and visitors to identify those with COVID-like symptoms. Visitors who fail their screen will be asked to refrain from entering our facilities.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: One essential support person for the duration of hospital stay. Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes.
We are in need of volunteers to help in various roles throughout our hospital. We are asking for anyone willing to give his or her time to help bring a smile to someone in our hospital! For more information, contact Sherry Moore at 903-439-4062 [email protected], or Shelly Trammel at 903-439-4054 or [email protected].
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital