Free COVID-19 vaccinations will be offered from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 9, 2022, by Hopkins County Emergency Management at 128-A Jefferson Street in Sulphur Springs. Booster vaccines will also be available at the event. The clinic is for adults, students and children 5 and older. No insurance is required, but a parent or guardian must attend with children. Register in person at the event.
- Sign up Now: Kids College Starts at Paris Junior College July 18th
- Strategies For Feed Supplementation Of Cattle
- GE Healthcare Recalls CARESCAPE R860 Ventilator Due To Potential Early Backup Battery Failure
- Melvin Jerome Jackson Sr.
- Cooper Man Accused Of Running From Police To Avoid Warrant Arrest
- Man Jailed On Felony DWI Charge Following Drive-Thru Crash