This Tuesday proved to be a busy time for the local Tesla station located in downtown Sulphur Springs. Downtown was overflowing with Teslas as all available slots to charge traveling Teslas were occupied. Tesla license plates as far away as Virginia and Michigan were spotted taking a charge from the Sulphur Springs Super Station with Tesla owners that are traveling for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Although all available charging slots were occupied, the car’s were mostly empty as the car owner’s took advantage of their time in downtown to shop or eat at downtown establishments.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Memorial Snowflakes — An Annual Tradition To Pay Tribute To Friends, Family
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report for Nov. 21-27, 2022
- 3 Arrested On Possession Charge Over The Weekend
- Winnsboro Man Accused Of Assaulting Troopers Who Arrested Him For DWI
- Thomas Mathew McLemore
- Yantis Man Killed In One-Vehicle Crash on FM 514 In Wood County