This Tuesday proved to be a busy time for the local Tesla station located in downtown Sulphur Springs. Downtown was overflowing with Teslas as all available slots to charge traveling Teslas were occupied. Tesla license plates as far away as Virginia and Michigan were spotted taking a charge from the Sulphur Springs Super Station with Tesla owners that are traveling for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Although all available charging slots were occupied, the car’s were mostly empty as the car owner’s took advantage of their time in downtown to shop or eat at downtown establishments.
- Sulphur Springs Lit Up In Holiday Merriment During Friday’s Christmas Tree Lighting, Parade
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of December 6, 2021
- Lady Cats Basketball Goes 0-2 in Glen Rose Tournament
- Public Hearing Notice For North Hopkins ISD’s FIRST Rating
- Updated: 2 Suspects In Custody For Friday Morning Armed Robbery At Love’s
- Hopkins County Records- Dec. 3, 2021