By Holly Ragan, Senior Market Development, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
From our family at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Sulphur Springs to yours, we are thankful for the opportunity to serve this community through our mission of ‘extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ’. It is our honor and privilege, every single day.
Carter BloodCare Blood Drive: The current blood supply is severely low
Carter BloodCare is hosting a blood drive in the CBC bus at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs in the front parking lot on Wednesday, November 24, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Call or Text (800) 366-2834 or visit their website at www.carterbloodcare.org. As a thank you, donors will receive a long-sleeved shirt.
Flu Shots: Do not Delay, Get Yours Today!
Flu shots are available at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, 105 Medical Plaza. We welcome walk-ins or by appointment; to schedule call 903.885.3181.
Thank you for your patience!
With a spike in COVID-19 cases in Hopkins County, please expect “longer than usual” wait times in the Emergency Department. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to provide high quality care in a timely manner. Thank you in advance for allowing us to provide for your healthcare needs, while extending grace to our staff.
Due to the holiday, there will be NO COVID Vaccine Clinics this week
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks themselves prior to entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Masks must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- Minor-age visitors must be accompanied by an adult, be free of symptoms and able to comply with masking and hygiene expectations throughout the visit.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: 1 Essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: 1 Essential support person only;
- All other patients may have 1 Essential support person and 1 visitor (up to 2 persons in room at a time)
- Types of Visitors:
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care – Sulphur Springs
PLEASE NOTE – due to limited staffing, the Urgent Care may be forced to change its hours without notice … We recommend calling prior to your arrival to check the status of availability. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The CHRISTUS Urgent Care Hours of Operation is as follows:
- In-Person Care Hours: Monday through Friday, 9-5; Saturday and Sunday, Closed
- Virtual Visit Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-5
- To schedule a virtual visit, please visit urgentcare.christushealth.org, then select your location and click “Virtual Visit”
The Urgent Care is located at 1339 S. Broadway, and the phone number to call is 903.951.1001.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long- term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital