CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital-Sulphur Springs is offering a Testing COVID Drive-Thru Testing Clinic for people who need or want to be tested for COVID but are unable to find a clinic or provider available. This may be due to their Primary Care Physician not having openings, or the Urgent Care is full with an extremely long wait time. To take advantage of the COVID testing, you must schedule an appointment by phone. Walk-ins are not accepted.
See below for information on the Sulphur Springs COVID Drive-Thru Testing Clinic.
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Primary Care in Sulphur Springs is now scheduling patients who are unable to schedule an office or urgent care visit for COVID testing.
- Schedule an appointment by calling 903-885-3181, then press option 0.
- We will open the schedule daily by 8:30 a.m. depending on staffing availability for the COVID drive through.
- Current tentative available times for testing are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Come to the parking lot of 100 Medical Circle at your scheduled appointment time and remain in your vehicle. Someone will be out shortly to check the patient in and begin the appointment.
- Patients are required to sign up for a MyChart account.
- Results of COVID testing will be available to patients via MyChart.