The meals are prepared at the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center five days a week for Meal A Day program recipients.
The Meal A Day Menu for May 17-21, 2021, includes:
- Monday – Beef Pot Pie, Candied Carrots and Broccoli
- Tuesday – Sweet and Sour Chicken, Rice, Egg Roll and Oriental Vegetables
- Wednesday – Beef Lasagna, Italian Vegetables and Garlic Toast
- Thursday – Baked Ham, Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Beans and Roll
- Friday – Salad Plate: Chicken Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad, Three Bean Salad, Tossed Salad and Crackers
The Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center is a place where Senior Citizens age 50 and over can have a good time with old friends and make some new ones. Meal-A-Day is just one service the center provides. The coffee pot is always on and a smile is on each face. The SCC has a full library with all different kinds of reading books that can be taken, read and returned. Take as many as you like and bring some of your books in to share with others. Click here to find more information for seniors citizens.