Funeral service for Joyce E. McPherson, age 80, of Sulphur Springs, Texas, will be held at 2 p.m. Monday, May 31, 2021, at Murray-Orwosky Funeral Home with Chris Vickery officiating. Interment will follow at Mt. Singer Cemetery for a private family gathering with Peyton Vickery, Cody Vickery, Garret Vickery, Todd Johnson, Brandon Johnson, and Jackson Blount serving as pallbearers. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service. Mrs. McPherson passed away on May 27, 2021, at Wesley House Memory Care.
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Sentenced On One Sexual Assault Charge Each
- Helen Jane Arnecke