As millions across the state of Texas face challenges with their water supply, Sulphur Springs water supply is not being affected by the winter storm. “With a working generator as a backup power supply, there is no need to worry.” Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell said he’s received information that some customers have been collecting and saving water after hearing reports of other cities with no water available. Sulphur Springs continues to have a sufficient water supply and has the ability to pump it. Other cities that have lost the ability to pump their water, because of a loss of power, but Sulphur Springs does not have that problem. There will be plenty of water for city residents, according to the city manager.
- SW Dairy Museum Announces Carolyn McKinney Retirement; Reception June 18, 11am-1pm
- 10 Arrested On Felony Controlled Substance-Related Warrants
- Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms Hopkins County Senior
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest