As millions across the state of Texas face challenges with their water supply, Sulphur Springs water supply is not being affected by the winter storm. “With a working generator as a backup power supply, there is no need to worry.” Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell said he’s received information that some customers have been collecting and saving water after hearing reports of other cities with no water available. Sulphur Springs continues to have a sufficient water supply and has the ability to pump it. Other cities that have lost the ability to pump their water, because of a loss of power, but Sulphur Springs does not have that problem. There will be plenty of water for city residents, according to the city manager.
- Harrison Announces Intent To Seek Re-Election As County Court At Law Judge in 2022
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For Sept. 13-19, 2021
- Trading Post for September 20, 2021
- 2021 Clara Bridges 90+ Celebration at Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 20-24, 2021
- Update: 11-Year-Old Killed In 2-Vehicle Crash Friday Identified As Local Youth