A small fire was reported at a Gilmer Street laundry facility just before noon Friday. Sulphur Springs firefighters responded. A dryer was reported to have caught on fire inside the building. The fire was reported to have been quickly extinguished and the laundry had reopened at 12:40 p.m., according to city officials.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding