The Pleasant Hill Water Supply Number Two boil water notice enacted on Feb. 19 has been canceled, effective at 6 p.m. Feb. 22, according to Dwight Clayton, PHWS manager.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Meal-A-Day Needs Thursday Cook, Wednesday Driver/Delivery Person
- Texas Sidewalks and Bike Lanes Receive Funding
- Lions Club Lighted Christmas Parade Still Scheduled Friday Night
- SSHS Choir Sending 12 To TMEA Area Contest
- Titus Regional Medical Center Named EMS Provider Of The Year
- Texas To Receive $168M Of $3.1B Opioid Agreement with Walmart — Hopkins County Could Receive Portion of Funds