The Pleasant Hill Water Supply Number Two boil water notice enacted on Feb. 19 has been canceled, effective at 6 p.m. Feb. 22, according to Dwight Clayton, PHWS manager.
- City Council Approves Negotiated Atmos-ACSC Settlement, Chemical Bids, Application For LED Lighting Conversion Grant
- Family Member Of Human Trafficking Victim To Speak At Aug. 11 Kiwanis Program
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations