As of 11:15am February 11, 2021 traffic on I-30 westbound was being diverted onto the service road in the Cumby area. Travel in this direction is discouraged as road crews continue to clear roads. Roads remain hazardous as well in the eastbound direction of I-30 past Saltillo.
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”