The Wildcats Soccer Team scored some early goals and then held on at the end to take a 3-2 scrimmage win at Pittsburg Monday night (December 28). The Pirates are preseason ranked #6 in Region II in Class 4A. Joel Vasquez got the first Wildcats goal after an assist from Omar Hernandez. Hernandez scored the last two Wildcats goals. His first was unassisted and the second was assisted by Edgar Salazar. Wildcats Coach Alexi Upton said the Wildcats exploded for some goals. He said they gave up some cheap stuff at the end. Coach Upton added he was glad his team held on and got the win. Next the Wildcats wrap up their scrimmage schedule with their Alumni Scrimmage on Saturday at Gerald Prim Stadium. The Wildcats JV 1 Team will scrimmage some of the old dogs at 5:30 p.m. The Varsity scrimmage versus Alumni will start at 7:15 p.m.
- CASA, Commissioners Court Encourage Community To Help Spread Awareness, Take Action To Help Prevent Child Abuse
- Lady Cats Softball Wins Tenth Straight, Beating Texas High 10-1
- SSISD Trustees Approve 10 Personnel Items
- Dermatology, Urology Among Medical Specialty Needs Offered In Sulphur Springs
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report April 5-11, 2021
- Public Notice: Child Find Process Helps SSISD Identify, Locate, Evaluate Students Birth-21 Years In Need of Special Education, Relate Services