Eighth Judicial District Judge Eddie Northcutt has jury summons out for Monday, Dec. 7, at 8:30 a.m. Judge Northcutt has cancelled the jury panel, according to Hopkins County District Clerk Cheryl Fulcher. Thus, those who received a jury summons for the 8:30 a.m. Dec. 7 do not need to report for duty.
- COVID Vaccine Clinics, Blood Drive Hosted At CHRISTUS’ Sulphur Springs facilities
- Although A Petition For Temporary Restraining Order, Injunction Denied, Lawsuit To Prevent Construction of Dike Solar Farm Ongoing
- Hopkins County Records – July 23, 2021
- Downtown West Redesign Proposal Features Plenty Of Water, Shade Trees, Engaging Interactive Components
- Downtown Parking Poll: Most Want a Garage
- Preparing for a Heat Wave