Eighth Judicial District Judge Eddie Northcutt has jury summons out for Monday, Dec. 7, at 8:30 a.m. Judge Northcutt has cancelled the jury panel, according to Hopkins County District Clerk Cheryl Fulcher. Thus, those who received a jury summons for the 8:30 a.m. Dec. 7 do not need to report for duty.
- Tira News: Grace Vaughn’s 100th Birthday Celebrated With Cake, Lunch, More Than 80 Cards, Vehicle Parade
- Crime In Sulphur Springs Rose In 5 Of 7 Major Offense Categories In 2020
- Jan. 20 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 12 New Cases, 146 Fully Vaccinated
- Swatsell, Johnson, Christian Receive RSVP Presidential Award
- 23 SSHS Students Advancing To Virtual State BPA Contest
- Alliance Bank To Make Substantial Organizational Changes