Eighth Judicial District Judge Eddie Northcutt has jury summons out for Monday, Dec. 7, at 8:30 a.m. Judge Northcutt has cancelled the jury panel, according to Hopkins County District Clerk Cheryl Fulcher. Thus, those who received a jury summons for the 8:30 a.m. Dec. 7 do not need to report for duty.
- CASA, Commissioners Court Encourage Community To Help Spread Awareness, Take Action To Help Prevent Child Abuse
- Lady Cats Softball Wins Tenth Straight, Beating Texas High 10-1
- SSISD Trustees Approve 10 Personnel Items
- Dermatology, Urology Among Medical Specialty Needs Offered In Sulphur Springs
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report April 5-11, 2021
- Public Notice: Child Find Process Helps SSISD Identify, Locate, Evaluate Students Birth-21 Years In Need of Special Education, Relate Services