It looked like the Lady Cats Basketball Team had righted their ship in a solid second quarter that gave them an 18-15 led at the half Tuesday afternoon (December 29) at North Lamar. However the second half was a not a good one for the Lady Cats as they were outscored by the Pantherettes, 26-12 in a 41-30 loss. The Lady Cats opened the game with a slow start and they trailed North Lamar 13-5 after one quarter. During the second quarter, the Lady Cats scored 13 points and held the Pantherettes to just 2. Sophomore Kenzie Willis led the Lady Cats with 10 points. Senior Nylah Lindley had 7 points. Senior Dalanee Myles added 5 points. Sophomore Serenity Lewis and Sophomore Addisyn Wall had 3 points each. Junior Baylie Large had 2 points. The Pantherettes’ Maddie Walters led all scorers with 13 points. The Lady Cats are now 6-6 for the season. The Lady Cats ring in the New Year with a home game against Gilmer Friday. A JV game is scheduled at noon with the varsity game to follow at around 1:15 p.m.
Home » Headlines » Lady Cats Basketball Team Has Tough Second Half in 41-30 Loss at North Lamar Tuesday
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021
- EEA: Our Youth 4th Annual Back to School Ready Event Slated Aug. 15
- Abner Earl Dunlap
- Fort Worth Woman Pretended To Be Someone Else, Ran From Police To Avoid Arrest On 14 Warrants
- More Fun Facts About Sr’s Center Weekly Activities!