Wade Bartley’s 13th annual Help a Child Benefit started out cooler than expected on Saturday October 17, but the warm hearts of Hopkins County folks brought them out by the droves! The Chili Cookoff, a tractor pull inside the arena, an Ag Mechanics Show and Auction on the grounds and a Reilly Springs Jamboree going on the outdoor stage made a good combination for a successful fundraiser. Results from the fundraiser will be published here soon, but meantime, here are some highlights from the day!
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases
- SBOE Approves Revised Health Education Standards
- Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Said Defense Led To Lady Cats’ Home Win Tuesday