Wade Bartley’s 13th annual Help a Child Benefit started out cooler than expected on Saturday October 17, but the warm hearts of Hopkins County folks brought them out by the droves! The Chili Cookoff, a tractor pull inside the arena, an Ag Mechanics Show and Auction on the grounds and a Reilly Springs Jamboree going on the outdoor stage made a good combination for a successful fundraiser. Results from the fundraiser will be published here soon, but meantime, here are some highlights from the day!
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of March 1, 2021
- Tira City Council Meeting Rescheduled
- Heifer Show at 2021 HC Junior Market Livestock Show
- From the 2021 Steer Show at H C Junior Market Livestock Show
- HC Junior Market Livestock Show 2021, Swine Division
- Atmos Energy Addresses Customer Bills Following Historic Winter Storms