A 9/11 observance will be conducted at Hopkins County Fire Station on Texas Street starting at 9 a.m. Friday, September 11, 2020. The event is a collaborative effort of Hopkins County Fire Department and Sheriff’s Office, the Fire Academy, Sulphur Springs Police and Fire Departments, Hopkins County EMS and possibly other available volunteer firefighters. Fire Academy Cadets will lower the flag to half staff. Community members are welcome to attend; please park along Texas Street. COVID-19 safety protocols as recommended by the Governor are suggested.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Hospital District 2021 Tax Rate, Budget Approved
- EMP Credits, Off-System Bridge And Chapter 381 ED Programs On Commissioners Court Agenda
- Sept. 21-25, 2020 Meal A Day Menu
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2
- Lady Cats Swept by Frisco Heritage Coyotes, 3-0
- Virtual Hearings Slated For Rezoning Of Mine, Spence Street Properties