The class was held on Saturday September 12, 2020 inside Heritage Park, and a healthy-size interest was obvious from the number and variety of cooks who registered. From beginner to advanced, from young to forever young, these cooks have learned the secret that great outdoor cooking is best shared with others! Thanks Rick and Carlie for keeping alive and strong the Hopkins County legacy sparked by Johnny “Buffalo” Chester!
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Soccer and Golf on Tuesday Game Day
- Wildcats First and Lady Cats Second at Sulphur Springs Track Meet Last Thursday
- Governor’s Executive Order GA-34 Lifts Mask Mandate, Allows Businesses To Open at 100 Percent Starting March 10
- Street Improvement Program, Concessionaire Services Highlight March 2 Sulphur Springs City Council Agenda
- Slaton Proposes Bills To Protect Historic Monuments, Prohibit Gender Reassignment Surgery Or Transitioning For Children
- North Hopkins ISD Superintendent Resigns To Accept Administrative Post At Ennis ISD