Kenneth M. O’Banion, Sr., 85 of Winnsboro, Texas passed away on July 22, 2020. Mr. O’Banion had been a resident of Winnsboro for the past 48 years. Kenneth was born on December 28, 1934 in Houston, Texas to the late William and Freddie O’Banion. He was also preceded in death by his wife Myrna (Loy) O’Banion in 2015. Mr. O’Bannion was an electrician by trade and worked for Winnsboro Electric. He helped wire buildings in the area such as the hospital, Subway restaurant and many of the churches. Kenneth and Myrna were members of the First Baptist Church in Winnsboro. He loved music and playing the steel guitar, keyboard and piano. Mr. O’Banion also enjoyed working hard in his garden that grew okra, peas, squash, tomatoes and cantaloupe. He is survived by his son Kenneth M. O’Banion, Jr., son Richard O’Banion, daughter Dianne Henry and husband Keith, daughter Debra Gage, sister Margie Corbin, 7 grandchildren Jacqueline, William, Chelsea, Amber, Michael, Matthew and Mandy. Graveside service will be held on Monday, July 27th at 10:00 a.m. in the Maple Springs Cemetery.
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2
- Lady Cats Swept by Frisco Heritage Coyotes, 3-0
- Virtual Hearings Slated For Rezoning Of Mine, Spence Street Properties
- Deputies Arrest 2 On Felony Warrants
- Paris District Road Report for the week of Sept. 21, 2020
- 2 Men Caught With Contraband