CHRISTUS’ South Broadway Street Urgent Care Clinic To Reopen July 6; Pat Zeigler Recognized With Daisy Award
By Holly Ragan, Senior Market Development, CHRISTUS® Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro, CHRISTUS® Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
Sulphur Springs, Texas, June 30, 2020 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs has ONE mission: To Extend the Health Ministry of Jesus Christ.
From our CHRISTUS Sulphur Springs Ministry to you, have a safe and Happy Independence Day! In honor of the holiday, all CHRISTUS Trinity Clinics will be closed on Friday, July 3.
For the safety and health of the community and our ministry, CHRISTUS Health is screening all associates and visitors to our hospitals to help lessen the risk of infectious disease transmission among our patients, associates, and guests.
- 1 Entrance to hospital through Emergency Department 24/7
- 1 Visitor per patient
- Visitors must be between the ages of 16 years-old and 65-years old
- All visitors are screened at the door, including a temperature taken
- All associates are screened at each shift, including a temperature taken
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (subject to change)
- ALL hospital visitors are required to wear a mask. Visitors should bring their own mask; homemade cloth masks are acceptable.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, in conjunction with CHRISTUS Sports Medicine program, is providing sports physicals for all middle school and high school students from any school district. The physicals will be held at the CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Emory, on Monday July 6 through Friday, July 10 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 pm. The cost is $25 and appointments may be made by calling 903.473.7234.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care, located at 1339 South Broadway St. in Sulphur Springs, will re-open on Monday, July 6.
The Urgent Care hours will be Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The phone number to reach Urgent Care is 903.951.1001.
The DAISY Award is a nationwide program that rewards and celebrates the
extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care delivered by nurses every day.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is proud to be a DAISY Award Hospital Partner, recognizing one of our nurses with this special honor every month. This month, we are excited to recognize Pat Zeigler, of CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs.
We want to reassure our patients that CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital continue to be a safe place to receive your care, and we encourage you to follow up with your regular healthcare needs. For any reason you cannot come into the clinic, or do not feel comfortable, virtual visits and telephone visits are available. Please contact your provider to discuss all of the many options for accessing care.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro
and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother
Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-
term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with
more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41
counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital