Wildcats Soccer Coach Alexi Upton announced Friday (June 19) that soccer will begin The Edge conditioning program for Wildcats and Lady Cats on Tuesday, June 23 at Gerald Prim Stadium. Students from entering 7th graders to entering 12th graders are welcome. The Wildcats will be at The Prim Tuesday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. until 9 a.m. The Lady Cats sessions, under Head Coach Javier Aguayo, will take place Tuesdays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. Offered will be weight work, conditioning and skill drills. On Friday, there will be an all soccer shoot around and skill work for Wildcats and Lady Cats from 8 a.m. until 9 a.m. Coach Upton said there would be temperature checks with followup questions, no sharing of personal items, distancing, group size limits and masks. Bathrooms and locker rooms will be open. Coach Upton said the participants need to bring their own water and equipment. He said soccer coaches would work with those participating also in other sports. The Edge for soccer players will continue through the end of July but with several days off next month.
Dan Flynn – 2nd Amendment
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of July 13, 2020
- 1 New Positive COVID-19 Case Reported For Hopkins County
- Commissioners Court To Consider Reinvestment Zone For Pine Forest Solar Farm
- Fan,Water Drives For Senior Citizens Very Successful
- HCSO: Emory Man Said Contraband Found In Pocket, Pants Not His
- NETC Selected As New Operator For NETEX Rail Line
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Do you agree with the City of Sulphur Springs decision to cancel 4th of July Celebrations? (pick up to two)
- Yes (58%)
- No (23%)
- The decision was fair. (10%)
- I wasn't going anyway. (7%)
- The decision was unfair. (1%)
Thanks for voting!