Wildcats Soccer Coach Alexi Upton announced Friday (June 19) that soccer will begin The Edge conditioning program for Wildcats and Lady Cats on Tuesday, June 23 at Gerald Prim Stadium. Students from entering 7th graders to entering 12th graders are welcome. The Wildcats will be at The Prim Tuesday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. until 9 a.m. The Lady Cats sessions, under Head Coach Javier Aguayo, will take place Tuesdays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. Offered will be weight work, conditioning and skill drills. On Friday, there will be an all soccer shoot around and skill work for Wildcats and Lady Cats from 8 a.m. until 9 a.m. Coach Upton said there would be temperature checks with followup questions, no sharing of personal items, distancing, group size limits and masks. Bathrooms and locker rooms will be open. Coach Upton said the participants need to bring their own water and equipment. He said soccer coaches would work with those participating also in other sports. The Edge for soccer players will continue through the end of July but with several days off next month.
- Jimmy Lile
- Jan. 19 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 5 New Cases, 139 Active Cases, 117 Fully Vaccinated In Hopkins County
- What Do You Think Of Solar Farms In Hopkins County?
- Dinner Bell Menu for January 20, 2021
- Update: Michigan Man Reportedly Struck, Killed By Cumby Police Vehicle On I-30 Service Road
- Annual Chamber Golf Tournament Planned For April 9