Wildcats Soccer Coach Alexi Upton welcomed about 40 players to the first session of Wildcats Soccer Edge for Boys early Tuesday morning (June 23) at Gerald Prim Stadium. A planned session for girls was canceled Tuesday morning. Coach Upton said the boys were able to get some touches on the soccer ball while also doing skill work, and conditioning. He said he was just trying to get the guys back and moving. He noted they have been on hiatus since March due to coronavirus concerns. Coach Upton said some players looked like they did a lot of chilling and not much of anything else while he added some took care of themselves a little better during the time off. He said guidelines for reopening have loosened some so he was able to have more guys on the field at one time. Of the 40 players, Coach Upton said he was pleased that there was a group of ten players of middle school age. He said he would have liked to see a larger number of players attend and he said he hoped to see increases. Coach Upton said the Wildcats had their season ripped from them last season due to the coronavirus. However he added it was good for the players to be back, playing some soccer and having fun.
- Wildcats Football Head Coach Discusses Upcoming North Forney
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Says Too Many Mistakes Hurt In Bi-District Match Loss
- Chamber Connection: Thanks To Stew Contest Sponsors
- Ribbon Cutting, Blessing For New Ruth And Jack Gillis Women’s Center Held Oct. 27
- Friends of NRA Fundraiser Dinner Will Benefit Local 4H Archery, Boy Scouts, Law Enforcement Youth Program
- Items in the Symphony Auction 2020