CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs Business News
By Holly Ragan, Senior Market Development, CMFH-SS, [email protected]
Sulphur Springs, Texas, June 16, 2020 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs has ONE mission: To Extend the Health Ministry of Jesus Christ.
For the safety and health of the community and our ministry, CHRISTUS Health is screening all associates and visitors to our hospitals to help lessen the risk of infectious disease transmission among our patients, associates, and guests.
- (1) Entrance to hospital through Emergency Department 24/7
- (1) Visitor per patient
- Visitors must be between the ages of 16 years-old and 65-years old
- All visitors are screened at the door, including a temperature taken
- All associates are screened at each shift, including a temperature taken
- Visiting hours are 7am to 7pm (subject to change)
- ALL hospital visitors are required to wear a mask. Visitors should bring their own mask; homemade cloth masks are acceptable.
We are prepared to support each woman’s healthcare needs at any stage of life. Whether you come in for a routine gynecological exam, preparing to give birth, or need treatment for a disorder, we offer an outstanding breadth of services and treatments. Our provider team includes Darryl Doughtie, MD; Martin Fielder, MD; and Certified Nurse Midwife Deb Logan. To schedule an appointment, please contact their office at 903.439.4917.
Planning to deliver your baby at our hospital? We want to help you prepare every step of the way. From our virtual Childbirth classes each month to breastfeeding support, education opportunities are endless. Additionally, nitrous oxide is available for pain control during labor. Finally, once your new bundle arrives, we will to present you with a special meal, and dress your baby in their very own CHRISTUS onesie. For for more information on classes and tours, please call 903.439.4091.
Tired of feeling drowsy? A sleep study may help you rest easier. Please talk to your physician, or call our office at 903.438.4543 for more information.
For a flat rate of $75, you can have a Coronary Calcium Screening. To see if you require a referral and/or to schedule, call our team at 903.438.4543. It could save your life.
We want to reassure our patients that CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital continue to be a safe place to receive your care, and we encourage you to follow up with your regular healthcare needs. For any reason you cannot come into the clinic, or do not feel comfortable, virtual visits and telephone visits are available. Please contact your provider to discuss all of the many options for accessing care.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital