Per request from the North Hopkins Water Supply Corporation, customers should know that there is no water problem which needs correction. Apparently, a flyer is being circulated by mail regarding necessary water testing. The company which sent out the flyer is not associated with the North Hopkins Water Supply Corporation in any way. Customers may disregard the flyer, and feel confident that at any time water problems may arise, they will be contacted by the North Hopkins Water Supply Corporation.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- At Sulphur Springs Country Club Golf Tourneys Monday, Wildcats Take 1st and Lady Cats are 2nd
- Lady Cats Volleyball and Wildcats Team Tennis Have District matches on Tuesday Game Day
- TxDOT Urges Drivers to ‘End The Streak’ of Daily Deaths on Texas Roads as 20TH Anniversary Approaches
- Winnsboro Police Department Report For Oct. 12-18, 2020
- In Texas, CAFOs Are Regulated by the TCEQ by Mario Villarino
- City, County Recognized For Sharing CARES Funds For Devices For SSISD Students