Alliance Bank President/CEO Tom Sellers, in a press released, stated:
“This was not an easy decision but, with great consideration and consultation with both federal and state guidelines, as well as, the medical community, we have decided that now is the time to resume business with the ‘new normal.’
“This plan is dependent and might change based on how things progress in our markets and depending on how the spread of the virus impacts the health and safety of our communities. We are aware that there are many passionate opinions on both sides of the argument for re-opening business but felt that this was the right decision for Alliance Bank. As such, we will re-open our lobby services with our pre-COVID-19 operating hours as of Monday, May 18.
“Alliance Bank, for nearly 100 years has put our employees and customers health, safety and financial interest first, and that will not change. We will be taking extra precautions with these re-openings. We will have social distancing measures in place and will continue to offer customers options to bank by appointment, if desired.
“Our customer-facing employees will be taking extra steps to ensure the highest levels of hygiene and will be required to wear masks at all times. Additionally, we will be allowing customers to wear masks if they desire but may ask for identification.
“We will be encouraging customers to continue using our wide array of
online and mobile banking services, as well as, convenience services
such as drive-though and ATM’s.”
- Access accounts to see transactions, account balances and important details like account and routing number.
- Deposit checks through the mobile app (Mobile Deposit).
- Set up a direct deposit to have paychecks and other recurring payments automatically deposited into an account.
- Make payments on loans, pay bills, and set up recurring payments (Bill Pay).
- Transfer funds between bank accounts or person to person (P2P).
- Open deposit accounts.
- Apply for Loans.
- Order debit cards or report debit card fraud online.
Alliance Bank’s mobile app can be downloaded from the App Store and
Google Play. Visit alliancebank.com to enroll in online banking.