Jerry E. Miller, former Mayor of Yantis and Director of the Yantis Catfish Classic announced that the 2020 Catfish Classic Tournament has been postponed and will now be held on the first weekend in October 2020, from The Minnow Bucket Marina on Lake Fork. If you have already entered the tournament, contact the Minnow Bucket to move your reservations to the October 3/4 dates. The annual Classic has long served as a well-attended fishing recreation open to Youth through Seniors, as well as a successful fundraiser for the Yantis Fire Department. In 2019, the Classic yielded $15,000 in fund for the local volunteer fire department. For information, phone 903-950-9500.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday