The Wildcats Golf Team played in their fourth tournament of the spring semester Monday (March 2) at a Dallas Lake Highlands sponsored tournament at Dallas Athletic Club. Wildcats Golf Coach Jeremy DeLorge said his team had ups and downs. Colton Bench shot a 76 and tied for third place. Bench lost a scorecard playoff to finish fourth. For Wildcats Kip Childress and Grant Mohesky, it was a long day. Coach DeLorge said for them it was a case of Murphy’s Law or what can go wrong will go wrong. He said the golfers got a lot of bad breaks. Childress ended up shooting 86 and Mohesky 89. Youngster Caleb Kesting recorded his first tournament birdie and came close to breaking 90. Coach DeLorge said a putt lipped out to give Kesting a 90 instead of 89. Rylan Brewer also got his first tournament birdie and ended up shooting 99. Coach DeLorge said after a week off, the Wildcats will play in a Melissa sponsored golf tournament at The Bridges Golf Club in Gunter.
- Meal A Day Menu for March 30-April 3, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Second Confirmed Coronavirus Case Reported In Hopkins County
- Equipment Issues At City Wastewater Treatment Plant Partially Resolved
- Clearing The Path For A New Senior Citizens Center
- Man Accused Thursday Of Threatening His Mother In Jail Saturday For Violating Protective Order
- Hopkins County Records –March 27, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!