According to Karon Weatherman, The City of Sulphur Springs has closed the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center as of Monday May 16, for Seniors activities as well as lunch for walk-ins. Meal a Day located inside the Seniors Center, will only be preparing and delivering meals to Senior shut-ins on the routes.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Meal A Day Menu for March 30-April 3, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Second Confirmed Coronavirus Case Reported In Hopkins County
- Equipment Issues At City Wastewater Treatment Plant Partially Resolved
- Clearing The Path For A New Senior Citizens Center
- Man Accused Thursday Of Threatening His Mother In Jail Saturday For Violating Protective Order
- Hopkins County Records –March 27, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!