A Hopkins County tradition for 31 years, Big Smith’s has always provided the best food, service and quality to their customers. They remain very concerned about the current health crisis and the effects it will have on our community, customers, employeees and their families. Big Smith’s was quick to limit their dining room capacity as this crisis began and now will follow state restrictions by only offering Take-Out only. Their full menu is available as “Front-Door” pickup by calling 903-438-1547. They also have some specials available to help their customers through these tough times. You can find the full menu and specials on their facebook page by clicking here: Big Smith’s Bar-B-Q Facebook.
- Brashear Woman Accused Of Indecency With A Child
- Texas Department Of State Health Services To Award $10 Million In Grants To Support Local Vaccination Efforts Across Texas
- Jefferson Street Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Methamphetamine, 1 Arrest
- Clerk’s Office Enters Into Agreement With IDS For Docket Application
- Youth Soccer Camp Continuously Attracts More Attendees Under Coach Upton
- Splash into School at Splash Kingdom