A Hopkins County tradition for 31 years, Big Smith’s has always provided the best food, service and quality to their customers. They remain very concerned about the current health crisis and the effects it will have on our community, customers, employeees and their families. Big Smith’s was quick to limit their dining room capacity as this crisis began and now will follow state restrictions by only offering Take-Out only. Their full menu is available as “Front-Door” pickup by calling 903-438-1547. They also have some specials available to help their customers through these tough times. You can find the full menu and specials on their facebook page by clicking here: Big Smith’s Bar-B-Q Facebook.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday