A Hopkins County tradition for 31 years, Big Smith’s has always provided the best food, service and quality to their customers. They remain very concerned about the current health crisis and the effects it will have on our community, customers, employeees and their families. Big Smith’s was quick to limit their dining room capacity as this crisis began and now will follow state restrictions by only offering Take-Out only. Their full menu is available as “Front-Door” pickup by calling 903-438-1547. They also have some specials available to help their customers through these tough times. You can find the full menu and specials on their facebook page by clicking here: Big Smith’s Bar-B-Q Facebook.
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases
- SBOE Approves Revised Health Education Standards