In weather more fitting for ducks, the Wildcats Soccer Team managed to squeeze past Greenville, 2-1 in the district opener for both teams at Greenville Tuesday night (February 11). The Wildcats scored two unassisted goals, one by Omar Hernandez and one by Alejandro Diasdado. The Wildcats have now played 9 straight games without a loss, a streak that goes back to January 11. Wildcats Coach Alexi called the match really ugly and sloppy due to the weather. He said there was not a lot that the Wildcats could do about it. The Wildcats are 1-0 in district play and 7-4-5 for the season. The Wildcats play at Lindale Friday night.
Home » Headlines » Wildcats Soccer Team Edges By Greenville, 2-1 on the Road Tuesday Night in District Opener
- Deputies Arrested Three People On Possession Charges Following Traffic Stops
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of March 1, 2021
- Tira City Council Meeting Rescheduled
- Heifer Show at 2021 HC Junior Market Livestock Show
- From the 2021 Steer Show at H C Junior Market Livestock Show
- HC Junior Market Livestock Show 2021, Swine Division