Former Wildcats player, assistant coach and defensive coordinator Triston Abron has been hired as the Head Football Coach and Athletic Director at Class 4A Mexia High School. The Mexia ISD announced the hiring in a tweet Monday (February 24). Coach Abron departs Paul Pewitt after two seasons as head coach of the Brahmas including last season’s trip to the Class 3A, Division II State Championship Game in December. The Brahmas went 14-2 last season.
- Texas’ First Case Of West Nile Virus This Year Reported in Dallas County
- Hopkins County Constables’ Fees To Increase in 2022
- 9 SSHS Students On Their Way To Earing Firefighter Certification
- TxDOT Names Brian Barth as Deputy Executive Director for Program Delivery
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021