The Lady Cats Soccer Team had their second straight blowout Tuesday night (January 21) defeating Pittsburg on the road, 8-0. In their last game in a Terrell tournament last Friday, the Lady Cats defeated Seagoville, 17-0. Tuesday night the Lady Cats scored four goals in the first half and four more in the second half. Lady Cats Haley Robinson got a three goal hat trick. Rebekah Stanley added two goals. The Lady Cats also got one goal each from Ashley Noe, Janine Yamaguchi and Vanessa Lara. The Lady Cats got assists from Yamaguchi with two and one apiece from Katelyn Robinson, Stanley and Lisseth Carmona. Lady Cats Coach Javier Aguayo said the Lady Cats could have scored more. They also missed a penalty kick. He said the Lady Cats had fun. Coach Aguayo said he even played some JV players. He said Pittsburg used a packed tight defense and the Lady Cats had to reset the ball to create gaps. Coach Aguayo said he wanted his team to play like that every night. He said it’s all about playing smart. The Lady Cats improved their season record to 3-4-1. After taking Friday off, the Lady Cats will play at Pleasant Grove next Tuesday night.
Home » Headlines » Lady Cats Soccer Team Has Second Straight Rout, This One at Pittsburg Tuesday Night
- SSHS Law Enforcement, Forensic Science Classes Test Skills At Mock Trial
- Three Wildcats Qualify for State Powerlifting Meet, Second Lady Cat Also Going to State
- Wildcats Track Team Takes First at Royse City Meet and Lady Cats are Third
- Trading Post for March 5, 2021
- North Hopkins and Como-Pickton Baseball Game Ends in 3-3 Tie Due to Rain Friday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Gets Two More Wins in Canton Tournament Friday