Lois Elaine Giles, 90, better known as Gram, Aunt Elaine and Elaine to family and friends. Passed away on November 24, 2019 in Winnsboro, Texas. Born in Ludell, KS, Elaine was the youngest daughter of Leon and Emma Haug Leochner She was preceded in death by her parents, 3 brothers and one sister. She is survived by her son Mike Giles & Jeannette Winnsboro and daughter, Ella Giles Pensacola, FL, 6 grandchildren, Andy Giles and Breanna, Chris Giles, TJ (Giles) Stout and Randy, Kristen Giles, Ron Marcum, TJ Marcum and Kristin. 13 great grandchildren, Jameson and Leia Giles, Carter & Jinks Giles, JC Royal, Trystn, Brennen, Layton and Grayln Stout, Dalton Marcum & Allison, Kaylee Marcum, Cam & Maddie Marcum. One great great granddaughter Kyndall Marcum. One niece, Joan Morris, of Winnsboro, & numerous nieces and nephews. Elaine loved her family, friends and traveling to see fall colors. She will be missed.
- SSHS Back To School Device Prep Slated Aug. 24-28
- Monday Designated For Yantis ISD Schedule, Technology Pick Up
- Jerry Hooker
- Man Caught In Stolen Vehicle On I-30 in Hopkins County
- 6 New COVID-19 Cases, 61 Active Cases Reported In Hopkins County Aug. 7
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Choking Female Household Member
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Public Schools in Hopkins County should reopen this fall
- No (39%)
- Yes (34%)
- I have no idea what is best. (16%)
- If they don't.. I want a school tax refund! (11%)
Thanks for voting!