Lois Elaine Giles, 90, better known as Gram, Aunt Elaine and Elaine to family and friends. Passed away on November 24, 2019 in Winnsboro, Texas. Born in Ludell, KS, Elaine was the youngest daughter of Leon and Emma Haug Leochner She was preceded in death by her parents, 3 brothers and one sister. She is survived by her son Mike Giles & Jeannette Winnsboro and daughter, Ella Giles Pensacola, FL, 6 grandchildren, Andy Giles and Breanna, Chris Giles, TJ (Giles) Stout and Randy, Kristen Giles, Ron Marcum, TJ Marcum and Kristin. 13 great grandchildren, Jameson and Leia Giles, Carter & Jinks Giles, JC Royal, Trystn, Brennen, Layton and Grayln Stout, Dalton Marcum & Allison, Kaylee Marcum, Cam & Maddie Marcum. One great great granddaughter Kyndall Marcum. One niece, Joan Morris, of Winnsboro, & numerous nieces and nephews. Elaine loved her family, friends and traveling to see fall colors. She will be missed.
- Final Public Hearings For Budget, Tax Rate, Master Fee Schedule To Be Held At 7:30 p.m. City Council Meeting
- Student Activity at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Judy Mills
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Longview For Fourth District Match On Gameday Tuesday
- Dinner Bell Menu For September 22, 2021
- COVID Booster Shots Are Now Available To All Vaccinated People 8-Months Post-Last Dose