Lois Elaine Giles, 90, better known as Gram, Aunt Elaine and Elaine to family and friends. Passed away on November 24, 2019 in Winnsboro, Texas. Born in Ludell, KS, Elaine was the youngest daughter of Leon and Emma Haug Leochner She was preceded in death by her parents, 3 brothers and one sister. She is survived by her son Mike Giles & Jeannette Winnsboro and daughter, Ella Giles Pensacola, FL, 6 grandchildren, Andy Giles and Breanna, Chris Giles, TJ (Giles) Stout and Randy, Kristen Giles, Ron Marcum, TJ Marcum and Kristin. 13 great grandchildren, Jameson and Leia Giles, Carter & Jinks Giles, JC Royal, Trystn, Brennen, Layton and Grayln Stout, Dalton Marcum & Allison, Kaylee Marcum, Cam & Maddie Marcum. One great great granddaughter Kyndall Marcum. One niece, Joan Morris, of Winnsboro, & numerous nieces and nephews. Elaine loved her family, friends and traveling to see fall colors. She will be missed.
- A Few Simple Rules For Tree Pruning
- Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta Liked the Way the Wildcats Bounced Back Tuesday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Dominates Action But Has to Settle for 0-0 Tie at The Prim Tuesday Night
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Has Second Straight Rout, This One at Pittsburg Tuesday Night
- Miller Grove Hornets and Lady Hornets Get Wins Over Fruitvale Tuesday
- Saltillo Lady Lions Win District Battle for First Place at Home Tuesday Night
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Large solar farms in rural areas of North East Texas are...
- A terrible idea! (40%)
- A great idea! (34%)
- fishy... very fishy.... (14%)
- I don't care one way or the other. (13%)
Thanks for voting!