Lois Elaine Giles, 90, better known as Gram, Aunt Elaine and Elaine to family and friends. Passed away on November 24, 2019 in Winnsboro, Texas. Born in Ludell, KS, Elaine was the youngest daughter of Leon and Emma Haug Leochner She was preceded in death by her parents, 3 brothers and one sister. She is survived by her son Mike Giles & Jeannette Winnsboro and daughter, Ella Giles Pensacola, FL, 6 grandchildren, Andy Giles and Breanna, Chris Giles, TJ (Giles) Stout and Randy, Kristen Giles, Ron Marcum, TJ Marcum and Kristin. 13 great grandchildren, Jameson and Leia Giles, Carter & Jinks Giles, JC Royal, Trystn, Brennen, Layton and Grayln Stout, Dalton Marcum & Allison, Kaylee Marcum, Cam & Maddie Marcum. One great great granddaughter Kyndall Marcum. One niece, Joan Morris, of Winnsboro, & numerous nieces and nephews. Elaine loved her family, friends and traveling to see fall colors. She will be missed.
- HCSO: Winnsboro, Sulphur Springs Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- SSMS One Act Play Cast Wins 2nd Place Honors
- SSHS' Mindy Meador Among 3 Finalists For TCEA Librarian/Media Specialist Of The Year Honors
- Miller Grove, Saltillo Cross Country Winners Honored For Athletic Prowess
- 12 SSHS Choir Students Compete At Pre-Area Contest, 4 Advance To Area
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Goes 1-3 in Tough Glen Rose Tournament
- Wildcats Basketball Team Now Ranked #3 in State After Strong Week Last Week
- Saltillo Lady Lions Take Fourth Place in Dodd City Tournament
- Channel 18 News: Monday, December 9, 2019
- Jerry Burchfield
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Parking in Downtown Sulphur Springs...
- Will never be exactly what everyone wants. (71%)
- Huge issue, we must do something. (15%)
- We need a parking garage! (7%)
- Not an issue, leave it be. (6%)
- I don't have an opinion. (1%)
Thanks for voting!