Originally from Vietnam, Thi Pham came to the United States in the 1980’s as a young teen. She completed public school in the Dallas area and earned an undergraduate college degree from UT Dallas. She then entered Temple University in Philadelphia and after four years, she graduated in 2005 with a Doctor of Podiatry degree, then spent four more years in residency at U.T. San Antonio. Her first years of practice were spent in Winnsboro, Texas, before and since the CHRISTUS Health Care System came to Winnsboro. During that same time, she married and started a family. Now, she is in practice in Sulphur Springs four days per week, and one day each week with her existing clientele in Winnsboro. Earlier in 2019, she purchased the practice of Drs. Brancheau and Minchew of Family Foot Care, and in addition to the clinic building, it’s address and phone number, she retains the patient charts of the former practice. So, Dr. Pham of the new Foot Specialties of Tri-County invites former patients as well as new patients with foot and ankle needs, from children through adults. In a KSST Good Morning Show interview, Dr. Pham stated she sees all conditions of the toes, feet and ankles and especially enjoys providing foot care for diabetic patients. Her slogan is “leave your feet in my hands”. The phone number for Foot Specialists of Tri-County is 903-885-2754.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Shorthanded Lady Cats Soccer Team Comes Out on Short End of 3-1 Game Against Longview Saturday at The Prim
- Wildcats Soccer Team Edged Out by Longview, 1-0 on the Road Saturday
- Wildcats Baseball Team Drops Their Final Two Games at Rose City Classic Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Takes Two Games on Final Day of Allen Tournament on Rainy Saturday
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Falls to Slidell In Quarterfinal
- Deputies Arrested Three People On Possession Charges Following Traffic Stops