Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell said she knew the Glen Rose Lady Tiger 2019 Lions Club Tournament this past weekend (December 5-7) would be a hard one. The field include Class 3A #9 ranked Wall, host Glen Rose and Levelland. Plus the young Lady Cats stayed overnight. Coach Tisdell said things started out well for the Lady Cats as they won their tournament opener over Burkburnett, 33-29. Then the Lady Cats ran into Wall, literally, and the top ten ranked 3A power took a one-sided win. Coach Tisdell noted that some players began to knit pick their teammates. Team unity tended to fall apart. Coach Tisdell said she felt the Lady Cats let one get away against Levelland. The score was tied 29-29 at the half but she said the Lady Cats came out very soft in the third quarter and Levelland was able to compile an 18 point lead after three quarters. Much too much to overcome. Saturday, the Lady Cats ended the tournament with a 39-30 loss to Burnet. Coach Tisdell said Burnet hit some threes while the Lady Cats had a hard time scoring. The Lady Cats are now 4-9 for the season. They return to the home court Tuesday night at 6:15 p.m. against New Boston.
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Takes Two of Three Games in Terrell Tourney, Plays at Pittsburg Tuesday Night
- After Good Play in Terrell Tournament, Wildcats Soccer Team Hosts Pittsburg Tuesday Night
- Wildcats Coach Clark Cipoletta Dissects Greenville Loss, Discusses Mount Pleasant Contest Tuesday
- Wyvonne Bronson
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report Jan. 13, 2020-Jan. 19, 2020
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Large solar farms in rural areas of North East Texas are...
- A terrible idea! (40%)
- A great idea! (34%)
- fishy... very fishy.... (14%)
- I don't care one way or the other. (13%)
Thanks for voting!