The Lady Cats Basketball Team had a very competitive game at Princeton last Friday (December 20) with major point production coming from a sophomore and three freshmen. According to the Dallas Morning News, the Lady Cats were led by sophomore post Hannah Cordell who scored 12 points. Freshman Kenzie Willis had 9 points. Freshman Addisyn Wall added 8 points. Freshman Serenity Lewis scored 6 points. Junior Nylah Lindley had 4 points. Senior Kate Womack scored 3 points. The Lady Cats led 19-16 at the half, then fell behind 42-32 in the third quarter but then rallied in the fourth quarter to get to within 47-42 at the end. The Lady Cats are now 4-12 for the season and they have lost six games in a row. After a break for Christmas holidays, the Lady Cats will play in the Kaufman Holiday Tournament on Friday and Saturday. Pool play takes place Friday with Gold, Silver and Bronze Bracket play on Saturday. In pool play Friday, the Lady Cats play Dallas Christian at 11:40 a.m. in the Kaufman Junior High Gym and Wills Point at 3:40 p.m. in the Kaufman Arena.
Home » Community Events » Lady Cats Basketball Team Gets Good Points From Sophomore and Three Freshman Against Princeton Last Friday
- Shorthanded Lady Cats Soccer Team Comes Out on Short End of 3-1 Game Against Longview Saturday at The Prim
- Wildcats Soccer Team Edged Out by Longview, 1-0 on the Road Saturday
- Wildcats Baseball Team Drops Their Final Two Games at Rose City Classic Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Takes Two Games on Final Day of Allen Tournament on Rainy Saturday
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Falls to Slidell In Quarterfinal
- Deputies Arrested Three People On Possession Charges Following Traffic Stops