Notice the beautiful new rock sign on the corner at the Sulphur Springs Public Library when you’re on North Davis Street. The lighted sign just beneath the flagpole brings attention to the location of our public library as well as the location of the Hopkins County Genealogical Society Library housed inside. Librarian Hope Cain stated that the Friends of the Library Foundation paid for the sign construction, and that it was built by RBC Construction. She feels the sign is a good investment as well as a nice addition to the beautiful library building and grounds at 611 North Davis Street.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- TWC: Program Offers Free Child Care To Assist Parents Employed In Service Industry
- The Hopkins County Community Toiletry Drive A Success
- Traffic Stop Results In Foot Pursuit, Controlled Substance Arrest
- James Michael ”Mike” Marsh
- Wildcats Team Tennis Clinches Playoff Spot With Last Week’s Win Versus Pine Tree
- Trading Post for September 22, 2021