PJC-Sulphur Springs Center Financial Aid Advisor Angela Ellis, left, visits with student Jennifer Stephenson as she completes enrollment information. Registration is now ongoing for the winter mini-term that will be held Dec. 16 through Jan. 3 and the spring semester that begins on Jan. 13, 2020. For more information call the PJC-Sulphur Springs Center at 903-885-1232.
Dan Flynn – 2nd Amendment
- HCSO: Emory Man Said Contraband Found In Pocket, Pants Weren’t His
- NETC Selected As New Operator For NETEX Rail Line
- Hopkins County COVID-19 Testing Update: 1,050 Negative, 83 Positive, 381 Pending
- 2nd Update: Total of 6 New COVID-19 Cases Reported July 10 In Hopkins County
- Ann Westbrook
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report For June 27-July 6, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Do you agree with the City of Sulphur Springs decision to cancel 4th of July Celebrations? (pick up to two)
- Yes (58%)
- No (23%)
- The decision was fair. (10%)
- I wasn't going anyway. (7%)
- The decision was unfair. (1%)
Thanks for voting!