Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell said her Lady Cats played hard but got tired after playing three scrimmage games Saturday (November 2) morning at home. The Lady Cats topped Commerce but then came up short against Saltillo and Emory Rains. Coach Tisdell had a glass half full take after the scrimmage. She said the way the Lady Cats played indicated to her how much better they can get. She said she was proud of the way they played. Most of the Lady Cats had only three days of practice after the end of their sub-varsity volleyball seasons. Coach Tisdell said her team is young with lots of freshmen and sophomores. She expects a busy week of practice for the Lady Cats as they prepare for their season opener Saturday against Mineola at Sulphur Springs Middle School. After a JV game at 9 a.m., a varsity game will follow. Several more players will join the team after their varsity volleyball season ends. Coach Tisdell said she will do the best she can with what she’s got in the meantime.
Home » Community Events » Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Develops List of Things to Work on From First Scrimmage
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”
- Love Oldies? Consider the Atomic Prom
- Trading Post for September 24, 2021
- Round 2 of the Jettrim IJSBA World Finals begins October 6