Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell said her Lady Cats played hard but got tired after playing three scrimmage games Saturday (November 2) morning at home. The Lady Cats topped Commerce but then came up short against Saltillo and Emory Rains. Coach Tisdell had a glass half full take after the scrimmage. She said the way the Lady Cats played indicated to her how much better they can get. She said she was proud of the way they played. Most of the Lady Cats had only three days of practice after the end of their sub-varsity volleyball seasons. Coach Tisdell said her team is young with lots of freshmen and sophomores. She expects a busy week of practice for the Lady Cats as they prepare for their season opener Saturday against Mineola at Sulphur Springs Middle School. After a JV game at 9 a.m., a varsity game will follow. Several more players will join the team after their varsity volleyball season ends. Coach Tisdell said she will do the best she can with what she’s got in the meantime.
Home » Community Events » Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Develops List of Things to Work on From First Scrimmage
- Recycling Old Concrete Helps Sulphur Springs Reduce Road Repair Costs
- Inmate Reportedly Died While In Custody At Hopkins County Jail
- Free Mobile Testing for COVID-19 Offered June 8 In Delta County
- Sandra Joan Stewart Parker
- Section Of Whitworth Street Closed Monday Afternoon
- CR 1170 Traffic Stop Results In Arrest
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!