Wildcats Offensive Coordinator Matt Young said the Wildcats bye week last week was very productive. He said the Wildcats had a great attitude. He said the offense was able to add a couple of wrinkles and to improve some of the things they were not doing a good job of. Coach Youing said some offensive players also got healthier. He said he hoped they created some steam to carry into this week. Next up for the Wildcats are the Forney Jackrabbits in Forney Friday night. Coach Young said the Forney defense gets better every week. He said he could see them going through their personnel every week looking for players they can count on. Coach Young said he has been impressed by a couple of the Jackrabbits’ outside linebackers. He said they have some players they can trust in the secondary and he added they are big and physical up front. Last year the Wildcats had to outscore the Jackrabbits, 56-47. Coach Young said the goal of the offense is to score a touchdown on every drive. He said he doesn’t want the team to bog down when they get near the goal line.
- 381 Agreement For JB Weld, Repositioning Of Culvert, DMV Optional Fees, Grant Documents
- Robert James Patterson
- Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- Tips To Better Protect Yourself And Your Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Wildcats Cross Country Places Fifth at Hallsville Invitational
- Tira News – Sept. 15, 2021: Tira Food Pantry Receives Boost From Community, Elementary Students