Wildcats Offensive Coordinator Matt Young said the Wildcats bye week last week was very productive. He said the Wildcats had a great attitude. He said the offense was able to add a couple of wrinkles and to improve some of the things they were not doing a good job of. Coach Youing said some offensive players also got healthier. He said he hoped they created some steam to carry into this week. Next up for the Wildcats are the Forney Jackrabbits in Forney Friday night. Coach Young said the Forney defense gets better every week. He said he could see them going through their personnel every week looking for players they can count on. Coach Young said he has been impressed by a couple of the Jackrabbits’ outside linebackers. He said they have some players they can trust in the secondary and he added they are big and physical up front. Last year the Wildcats had to outscore the Jackrabbits, 56-47. Coach Young said the goal of the offense is to score a touchdown on every drive. He said he doesn’t want the team to bog down when they get near the goal line.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding