The Blend Club, a student service organization on the PJC-Sulphur Springs Center campus, sponsored a blood drive this week to collect units of blood for Carter BloodCare. Among the students donating was Krystal Crump, pictured above being assisted by a Carter BloodCare specialist.
Home » Community Events » Blood Drive Held at the PJC Sulphur Springs Center
Countdown to Eclipse 2024
Information on the Eclipse
- TxDOT Seeks Public Input on Building the Transportation System of 2050
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital News Release
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report 03-20-2023 – 03-26-2023
- Bright Star Baseball Opens Tonight!
- Five-Year Study Examines Health Of Bees In East Texas
- Wildcats Golf in District Tournament (Part 1) on Thursday