For those who just can’t wait until Friday night for football, I give you Thursday (September 19) night lights. Actually these games start early enough that they may be done before the sun goes down. The Wildcats JV will be playing the Royse City JV this evening at Royse City. Game time is at 6 p.m. Meanwhile at Gerald Prim Stadium, the Bulldogs freshmen team will be taking on the Wildcats freshmen. Game time is also at 6 p.m. The Sulphur Springs Middle School Seventh Grade will have intramurals on Saturday morning at 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. at The Prim.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court To Consider Bridge Funding Agreements With TxDOT
- Passenger In A Vehicle Involved In Fatal Crash Jailed On Unrelated Warrant
- Complaint Of Suspected Narcotic Use Around Kids Results In Arrest
- 2 New COVID-19 Cases in Hopkins County Reported On Memorial Day
- Young Cancer Patient Gets a Memorable Trip Home with Large Motorcycle Escort
- Meal A Day Menu For May 25-29, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!