The Tennessee Street and Broadway Street intersection should be completed this week. Dump trucks are hauling in fresh asphalt Wednesday morning as crews work on leveling the roadway after an important drainage project. The area that has been prone to flooding for years has been improved with a new drainage structure under the road. TxDOT crews have been working diligently on the project that spans four lanes of traffic (and a left turn lane) and have done so by not having to close off the entire street to traffic. Although, only a single lane may have been open either way at times, the area has remained passable. TxDOT expects the project to be finished by Thursday, weather permitting.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021