The Tennessee Street and Broadway Street intersection should be completed this week. Dump trucks are hauling in fresh asphalt Wednesday morning as crews work on leveling the roadway after an important drainage project. The area that has been prone to flooding for years has been improved with a new drainage structure under the road. TxDOT crews have been working diligently on the project that spans four lanes of traffic (and a left turn lane) and have done so by not having to close off the entire street to traffic. Although, only a single lane may have been open either way at times, the area has remained passable. TxDOT expects the project to be finished by Thursday, weather permitting.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court To Consider Bridge Funding Agreements With TxDOT
- Passenger In A Vehicle Involved In Fatal Crash Jailed On Unrelated Warrant
- Complaint Of Suspected Narcotic Use Around Kids Results In Arrest
- 2 New COVID-19 Cases in Hopkins County Reported On Memorial Day
- Young Cancer Patient Gets a Memorable Trip Home with Large Motorcycle Escort
- Meal A Day Menu For May 25-29, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!