Brent Smith, a Hopkins County first responder with EMS, is inviting others to join him in raising awareness of Childhood Pediatric Cancer through a fundraiser planned by SSHS HOSA students. The project by these students, who are future health professionals, will be earmarked for their goal of donating needed items to the Ronald McDonald House in Dallas. Proceeds from the pancake fundraiser will also be used to assist local children and their families who have been affected by childhood cancer. The event is Saturday morning September 28, 2019 at Heritage Park, 416 North Jackson Street, from 7:30 am til 10:30 am. Cost is $5 adult and $2 child, for all you can eat pancakes and fixins.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- HHSC To Expand Visitation Options At Long-Term Care Facilities
- Wildcats and Mount Pleasant Play To 14-14 Tie In 3 Quarter Scrimmage At The Prim Thursday Night
- 5,000 Head Of Cattle Sold At Wednesday’s NETBIO Sale
- Governor Announces Expanded Occupancy Levels For Some Texas Businesses, Services
- Sulphur Springs Woman Jailed On Felony Warrant
- 3 Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics Offered For CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Patients