After the Lady Cats Volleyball Team lost a competitive 3-0 match to visiting Wylie East Tuesday, Lady Cats Coach Bailey Dorner said the Raiders were a good team that exposed some of her team’s weak spots. She said Wylie East showed that they have played a tough schedule so far this year. Coach Dorner said when the Lady Cats grabbed the momentum, the Raiders would grab it right back. She said she likes to schedule tougher teams right before the start of district play. Coach Dorner said it allows her to see where the Lady Cats are lacking so she can work on those things in practice. The Lady Cats, now 18-10 for the season, have Friday off for Homecoming. They travel to Nevada Community next Tuesday and then open district play at home against Royse City on Friday, September 27. Several Lady Cats are suffering from nagging injuries. Coach Dorner hopes a few days of not playing a match will get some of the players healthy.
Home » Community Events » Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Dorner Said Wylie East Exposed Some of Her Teams Weak Spots Tuesday
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court To Consider Bridge Funding Agreements With TxDOT
- Passenger In A Vehicle Involved In Fatal Crash Jailed On Unrelated Warrant
- Complaint Of Suspected Narcotic Use Around Kids Results In Arrest
- 2 New COVID-19 Cases in Hopkins County Reported On Memorial Day
- Young Cancer Patient Gets a Memorable Trip Home with Large Motorcycle Escort
- Meal A Day Menu For May 25-29, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!